WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Metro North announced that some trains will resume service at 11 a.m.
The Hudson Line will have limited service beginning at 11 a.m. with a train departing from Croton Harmon. The train will make all local stops to Grand Central Terminal. The first train out of Grand Central on the Hudson Line departs Grand Central at 11:20 a.m.
Service on the Harlem Line resumes at 11:06 a.m. out of North White Plains. The first train back from Grand Central on the Harlem Line leaves at 11:25 a.m.
Service on the New Haven Line is still suspended until further notice.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm