CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Lucinda Franks will release a memoir that reveals she watered down comments from Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton that the former first lady thinks her husband's sex addiction was the result of abuse from his mother as a child, according to the New York Daily News.
- Merchants' wares were prominently displayed outside in downtown Chappaqua on Thursday for the first day of the hamlet's sidewalk sale.
- A woman allegedly driving at 92 miles per hour was charged with driving while ability was impaired by New York State Police on Interstate 684 in Bedford on Friday, July 18, officials said.
- Northern Westchester Hospital announced that it has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in New York for 2014-15 by U.S. News & World Report.
- New York State Police issued 117 tickets during an occupant safety detail in Yorktown near the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, July 20, officials said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 It's A Girl! New Castle Police Officers Deliver Baby
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed