WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – For the first initiative of a new partnership between the Business Council of Westchester and the Marist Institute of Public Opinion, Marist Poll will conduct a survey next month of Westchester residents on key issues in the Westchester County Executive race.
The September poll results will be announced at the county executive debate, hosted by the Business Council Oct. 2 in White Plains. This will be the first debate between Republican incumbent County Executive Rob Astorino and Democratic challenger and current New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson.
The Business Council of Westchester recently announced its new partnership with the Marist Institute of Public Opinion to further strengthening its leadership role as Westchester’s premier business organization, the group said in a press release.
The Marist Institute of Public Opinion, based at Poughkeepsie’s Marist College, is home to the Marist Poll, which measures public opinion at the local, state and national level.
Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, will be the moderator of the October debate.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages