WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – For the first initiative of a new partnership between the Business Council of Westchester and the Marist Institute of Public Opinion, Marist Poll will conduct a survey next month of Westchester residents on key issues in the Westchester County Executive race.
The September poll results will be announced at the county executive debate, hosted by the Business Council Oct. 2 in White Plains. This will be the first debate between Republican incumbent County Executive Rob Astorino and Democratic challenger and current New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson.
The Business Council of Westchester recently announced its new partnership with the Marist Institute of Public Opinion to further strengthening its leadership role as Westchester’s premier business organization, the group said in a press release.
The Marist Institute of Public Opinion, based at Poughkeepsie’s Marist College, is home to the Marist Poll, which measures public opinion at the local, state and national level.
Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, will be the moderator of the October debate.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue