CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The right lane of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway that was blocked at Reader's Digest Road because of a disabled vehicle on Friday has been cleared.
The incident was reported at 3:15 p.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Chappaqua; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Chappaqua Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Snowstorm Closes Town Hall, Schools In New Castle