CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The right lane of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway that was blocked at Reader's Digest Road because of a disabled vehicle on Friday has been cleared.
The incident was reported at 3:15 p.m.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm