CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The right lane of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway that was blocked at Reader's Digest Road because of a disabled vehicle on Friday has been cleared.
The incident was reported at 3:15 p.m.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash