CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The right lane of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway that was blocked at Reader's Digest Road because of a disabled vehicle on Friday has been cleared.
The incident was reported at 3:15 p.m.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange