As of 11:30 a.m. Monday, Lawrence had received 33 percent of the vote in a poll that asked readers who they thought was the best dressed actress at the Hollywood awards show.
Out of a choice of Best Actress nominees Jessica Chastain ("Zero Dark Thirty"), Lawrence ("Silver Linings Playbook") and Naomi Watts ("The Impossible") along with Best Supporting Actress nominee Anne Hathaway ("Les Miserables"), red carpet mainstay Charlize Theron, or "Other," Lawrence, 22, came out the winner for both fashion and acting.
In a surprising moment Sunday night, the actress tripped as she walked up the steps to accept her award. Once onstage, Lawrence received a standing ovation, which she jokingly attributed to sympathy for her fall.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight