WESTCHESTER, N.Y.--The National Weather Service issued a freezing rain advisory for Monday and warned that the wintry weather mix may make for hazardous road conditions.
The freezing rain advisory is in effect from 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Monday. Freezing rain is expected to mix with snow and sleet at times, according to forecasters. Untreated roads, they said, will become slick and icy.
Conditions are expected to improve late Monday morning as temperatures rise from the upper 20s and low 30s into the 40s. Precipitation is expected to change to all rain by afternoon with a high Monday of 44 degrees.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow