WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Chappaqua's Kevin O'Brien Is Named Student Of Distinction
- 2 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition