WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash