CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Sunny and warm weather graced Horace Greeley High School's 83rd annual graduation on Sunday evening, June 22.
- A sign promoting a book signing by Hillary Clinton at the Chappaqua Library was defaced on Sunday, June 22, according to News 12 Westchester.
- A new musical based on Chappaqua's Hillary and Bill Clinton will premiere in July at New York City’s New York Musical Theater Festival, according to Politico.com.
- New Castle's Town Board voted to rescind the Chappaqua train station lease with Leslie Lampert's company, Love at 10514 LLC, more than a month after its approval.
- Sabino Serech, a 36-year-old Mount Kisco man, was arrested on charges of raping a 4-year-old girl, according to Mount Kisco Police.
- A Briarcliff Manor woman was arrested for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated Friday, June 20 on the Taconic State Parkway, New York State Police said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.