CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Sunny and warm weather graced Horace Greeley High School's 83rd annual graduation on Sunday evening, June 22.
- A sign promoting a book signing by Hillary Clinton at the Chappaqua Library was defaced on Sunday, June 22, according to News 12 Westchester.
- A new musical based on Chappaqua's Hillary and Bill Clinton will premiere in July at New York City’s New York Musical Theater Festival, according to Politico.com.
- New Castle's Town Board voted to rescind the Chappaqua train station lease with Leslie Lampert's company, Love at 10514 LLC, more than a month after its approval.
- Sabino Serech, a 36-year-old Mount Kisco man, was arrested on charges of raping a 4-year-old girl, according to Mount Kisco Police.
- A Briarcliff Manor woman was arrested for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated Friday, June 20 on the Taconic State Parkway, New York State Police said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home