CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton normally charges a six-figure fee for speaking appearances, but gave one on the house to a group of high school seniors who recently completed summer internships, according to The New York Times.
Clinton was speaking at the graduation of the Chappaqua Summer Scholarship Program, which gives inner city, low income students the chance to experience schooling in a smaller, suburban environment, The Times said.
Clinton offered advice to the graduates, reminding them to take risks by saying they shouldn't jump right into the deep end, but that it was okay to "get caught trying," The Times reported.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court