CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton normally charges a six-figure fee for speaking appearances, but gave one on the house to a group of high school seniors who recently completed summer internships, according to The New York Times.
Clinton was speaking at the graduation of the Chappaqua Summer Scholarship Program, which gives inner city, low income students the chance to experience schooling in a smaller, suburban environment, The Times said.
Clinton offered advice to the graduates, reminding them to take risks by saying they shouldn't jump right into the deep end, but that it was okay to "get caught trying," The Times reported.
- 1 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Chappaqua