CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton normally charges a six-figure fee for speaking appearances, but gave one on the house to a group of high school seniors who recently completed summer internships, according to The New York Times.
Clinton was speaking at the graduation of the Chappaqua Summer Scholarship Program, which gives inner city, low income students the chance to experience schooling in a smaller, suburban environment, The Times said.
Clinton offered advice to the graduates, reminding them to take risks by saying they shouldn't jump right into the deep end, but that it was okay to "get caught trying," The Times reported.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash