CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton normally charges a six-figure fee for speaking appearances, but gave one on the house to a group of high school seniors who recently completed summer internships, according to The New York Times.
Clinton was speaking at the graduation of the Chappaqua Summer Scholarship Program, which gives inner city, low income students the chance to experience schooling in a smaller, suburban environment, The Times said.
Clinton offered advice to the graduates, reminding them to take risks by saying they shouldn't jump right into the deep end, but that it was okay to "get caught trying," The Times reported.
- 1 Firm Unveils Overhaul Plan For Downtown Chappaqua
- 2 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43