CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton normally charges a six-figure fee for speaking appearances, but gave one on the house to a group of high school seniors who recently completed summer internships, according to The New York Times.
Clinton was speaking at the graduation of the Chappaqua Summer Scholarship Program, which gives inner city, low income students the chance to experience schooling in a smaller, suburban environment, The Times said.
Clinton offered advice to the graduates, reminding them to take risks by saying they shouldn't jump right into the deep end, but that it was okay to "get caught trying," The Times reported.
- 1 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 2 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua