CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Chappaqua's Hillary Rodham Clinton was quick with a quip after dodging a shoe that a woman threw at her shortly after she started delivering a speech in Las Vegas on Thursday night.
- Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Westchester County, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- The layout of the proposed Chappaqua Crossing development has changed yet again, moving 70,000-square-feet of retail stores from the 100 and 200 buildings to the main entry drive.
- The New Castle Police Department is advising residents to lock their vehicles overnight and remove valuables following several reported break-ins.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom
- 2 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Chappaqua
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker