CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Chappaqua's Hillary Rodham Clinton was quick with a quip after dodging a shoe that a woman threw at her shortly after she started delivering a speech in Las Vegas on Thursday night.
- Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Westchester County, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- The layout of the proposed Chappaqua Crossing development has changed yet again, moving 70,000-square-feet of retail stores from the 100 and 200 buildings to the main entry drive.
- The New Castle Police Department is advising residents to lock their vehicles overnight and remove valuables following several reported break-ins.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash