NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 4 Kaplowitz, Chair Of Legislators, Sides With Astorino On Affordable Housing
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash