WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The National Weather Service has issued a flood watch across Westchester County as moderate to heavy rain moves into the area over the weekend.
The watch has been issued from late Saturday night through 8 p.m. on Sunday.
According to the National Weather Service, small streams and urban areas with poor drainage are the areas most at risk under a flood watch.
Westchester County could receive up to three inches of rain over the whole weekend.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border