CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board unanimously approved hiring Penn Schoen Berland to conduct a public survey, which will include a sample of 300 people, in connection with the town's master plan update.
Before the Town Board voted its approval at the Aug. 12 meeting, it held a joint meeting with members of the Planning Board and Master Plan Steering Committee.
The vote and joint meeting came following the release of a report about results from a series of public outreach meetings held earlier this year. The report is available here.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced