CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board unanimously approved hiring Penn Schoen Berland to conduct a public survey, which will include a sample of 300 people, in connection with the town's master plan update.
Before the Town Board voted its approval at the Aug. 12 meeting, it held a joint meeting with members of the Planning Board and Master Plan Steering Committee.
The vote and joint meeting came following the release of a report about results from a series of public outreach meetings held earlier this year. The report is available here.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua