CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board unanimously approved hiring Penn Schoen Berland to conduct a public survey, which will include a sample of 300 people, in connection with the town's master plan update.
Before the Town Board voted its approval at the Aug. 12 meeting, it held a joint meeting with members of the Planning Board and Master Plan Steering Committee.
The vote and joint meeting came following the release of a report about results from a series of public outreach meetings held earlier this year. The report is available here.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 2 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island