CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board unanimously approved hiring Penn Schoen Berland to conduct a public survey, which will include a sample of 300 people, in connection with the town's master plan update.
Before the Town Board voted its approval at the Aug. 12 meeting, it held a joint meeting with members of the Planning Board and Master Plan Steering Committee.
The vote and joint meeting came following the release of a report about results from a series of public outreach meetings held earlier this year. The report is available here.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Chappaqua; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather