CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board unanimously approved hiring Penn Schoen Berland to conduct a public survey, which will include a sample of 300 people, in connection with the town's master plan update.
Before the Town Board voted its approval at the Aug. 12 meeting, it held a joint meeting with members of the Planning Board and Master Plan Steering Committee.
The vote and joint meeting came following the release of a report about results from a series of public outreach meetings held earlier this year. The report is available here.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion