WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Daily Voice is a growing company of hyperlocal news sites and we’re seeking reporters to cover Westchester County.
Reporters will write about events, breaking news, local government, schools and other happenings in multiple towns.
Candidates should be enthusiastic, inquisitive and adaptable go-getters with two-plus years’ experience. A BA in journalism is preferred. Candidates must live in Westchester County.
Send resume, cover letter and links to examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash