WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy has passed over Westchester, leaving cool, dry weather on tap for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon and a high near 54 degrees. Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 37 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 49 degrees, the National Weather Service predicts. Saturday night is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low of around 36 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny, with a high near 52 degrees, the National Weather Service forecasts. Sunday night is predicted to be mostly clear, with a low of around 34 degrees.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Housing Plan For Chappaqua Crossing Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building