WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy has passed over Westchester, leaving cool, dry weather on tap for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon and a high near 54 degrees. Friday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 37 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 49 degrees, the National Weather Service predicts. Saturday night is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low of around 36 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny, with a high near 52 degrees, the National Weather Service forecasts. Sunday night is predicted to be mostly clear, with a low of around 34 degrees.
- 1 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Chappaqua