WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – This weekend will be cloudy and wet in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 44 degrees and a chance of light rain after noon. Friday night will be rainy, especially after 9 p.m., with an overnight low of about 39 degrees. Patchy fog is likely after midnight.
Saturday will be cloudy, with a high near 54 degrees. Showers are likely before noon, with a chance of rain after noon. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy with an overnight low 42 degrees and a slight chance of rain.
Sunday will be cloudy with a chance of rain and a high temperature near 48 degrees. Sunday night will be cloudy with a chance of rain and an overnight low of about 41 degrees.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items