CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- The Chappaqua Farmers Market will not be operating this winter after it was unsuccessful in getting enough space, the organization announced.
- Conifer Realty has revised its Chappaqua Station affordable housing proposal to include beefed-up safety measures.
- The New York state pension fund lost $346,000 after mistakenly sending checks to retired New Castle Police Officer Joseph Zwiefel for 28 years after his death, lohud reports.
- Andrew McMurray, co-owner of Scarsdale's Zachy's and the national wine consultant for Zipz, landed the biggest deal in the history of ABC-TV's "Shark Tank" show in an episode that aired Friday.
- Support Connection, a not-for-profit organization that provides free, confidential support services for people affected by breast and -ovarian cancer, offers a wide range of free support groups.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.