CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton returned to Iowa for the first time since finishing third in the states Democratic caucus seven years ago, and gave hints that she's strongly considering another run at the Oval Office, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Northern Westchester Hospital and SeniorBridge invites the senior community to a free three-part lecture series regarding elder asset planning.
- Route 172 was closed near Fox Lane High School following a serious accident Wednesday morning.
- Seventeen Westchester County municipalities were ranked in Safe Choice Security's "29 Safest Cities" in New York.
- Nadia Figueroa, 23 and Kalika Arline, 29, of the Bronx and Venise Cole, 27, of Florida, tellers from banks in Westchester County and the Bronx were indicted as part of an identity theft ring, according to prosecutors.
- With bus service likely coming to White Plains when the new Tappan Zee Bridge opens in 2018, local, state and federal officials are calling on the Metropolitan Transportation Authority to fund a new, 21st century train station for the city.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.