CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- A group of ten Chappaqua women are riding stationary cycles for four hours to raise money for cancer research.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of the charge of driving while ability impaired by drugs.
- A large quantity of heroin, hypodermic needles, two guns, bullets, a switchblade and a handful of watches and gold jewelry were allegedly found in the home of a Pound Ridge man.
- The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature.
- A recent study by TRIP, a national transportation research group said that deficient roads and bridges throughout New York State costs motorists an additional $20.3 billion statewide annually due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend