CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- A new Time magazine study of the richest zip codes has ranked Chappaqua's 10514 zip code the fifth-richest in the country.
- Leslie Lampert, the owner of Mount Kisco's Ladle of Love and Cafe of Love eateries, will open her third brick and mortar place in the Chappaqua train station following the New Castle Town Board's Tuesday approval of the lease with her new venture's company.
- Chappaqua resident and White Plains lawyer Michelle M. Arbitrio was recently named a Rising Star – Westchester’s 40 Under 40 by the Business Council of Westchester.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit