CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- A new Time magazine study of the richest zip codes has ranked Chappaqua's 10514 zip code the fifth-richest in the country.
- Leslie Lampert, the owner of Mount Kisco's Ladle of Love and Cafe of Love eateries, will open her third brick and mortar place in the Chappaqua train station following the New Castle Town Board's Tuesday approval of the lease with her new venture's company.
- Chappaqua resident and White Plains lawyer Michelle M. Arbitrio was recently named a Rising Star – Westchester’s 40 Under 40 by the Business Council of Westchester.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange