CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- A new Time magazine study of the richest zip codes has ranked Chappaqua's 10514 zip code the fifth-richest in the country.
- Leslie Lampert, the owner of Mount Kisco's Ladle of Love and Cafe of Love eateries, will open her third brick and mortar place in the Chappaqua train station following the New Castle Town Board's Tuesday approval of the lease with her new venture's company.
- Chappaqua resident and White Plains lawyer Michelle M. Arbitrio was recently named a Rising Star – Westchester’s 40 Under 40 by the Business Council of Westchester.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview