CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- A new Time magazine study of the richest zip codes has ranked Chappaqua's 10514 zip code the fifth-richest in the country.
- Leslie Lampert, the owner of Mount Kisco's Ladle of Love and Cafe of Love eateries, will open her third brick and mortar place in the Chappaqua train station following the New Castle Town Board's Tuesday approval of the lease with her new venture's company.
- Chappaqua resident and White Plains lawyer Michelle M. Arbitrio was recently named a Rising Star – Westchester’s 40 Under 40 by the Business Council of Westchester.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes