CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Keep the change –metered parking at the Chappaqua Train Station can now be paid by phone.
PayByPhone parking offers Chappaqua residents and visitors a convenient alternative to paying at the meter and includes the option to receive a text message reminder before your parking expires.
You can not only check the status of your parking session, you can also extend your session using your phone.
There is a 35-cent convenience charge per transaction.
Here’s how it works:
- Smartphone users can enter m.paybyphone.com on their browser or download an iPhone / Android / Blackberry app. Or call 1-866-234-7275.
- Enter the location # posted on the meter: 5002 (Lot A – Pay by Stall) 5003 (Lot B – Pay by Plate)
- Enter desired parking time.
How to sign up:
- Online: www.paybyphone.com
- Mobile: m.paybyphone.com
- iPhone / Android / Blackberry apps.
- Call: 1-866-234-7275
What you need:
- Mobile phone number
- Credit card number (VISA or Mastercard)
- License plate number
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.