CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua School officials reviewed a preview of the 2014-15 budget during a meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
The proposed "rollover" budget includes a tax levy increase of 3.01 percent, as rising costs continue to be an issue for the district, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 5 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater