CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua School officials reviewed a preview of the 2014-15 budget during a meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
The proposed "rollover" budget includes a tax levy increase of 3.01 percent, as rising costs continue to be an issue for the district, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court