CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua School officials reviewed a preview of the 2014-15 budget during a meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
The proposed "rollover" budget includes a tax levy increase of 3.01 percent, as rising costs continue to be an issue for the district, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 National Weather Service: Chappaqua's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway