CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua School officials reviewed a preview of the 2014-15 budget during a meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
The proposed "rollover" budget includes a tax levy increase of 3.01 percent, as rising costs continue to be an issue for the district, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Driver Is Charged After School Bus Stops In Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says