CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua School officials reviewed a preview of the 2014-15 budget during a meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
The proposed "rollover" budget includes a tax levy increase of 3.01 percent, as rising costs continue to be an issue for the district, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says