CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Some Chappaqua parents would like to see New York follow the state of Indiana’s lead and opt out of the national common core standards.
- Chappaqua school officials will unveil the new iLab and Knowledge Café, a multipurpose educational area that provides opportunities to further the development of the 21st-century skills, at Horace Greeley High School.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- Commuters that travel on Metro-North through Grand Central Terminal were able to meet new president, Joseph J. Giulietti and other officials to ask them about any questions or concerns.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit