CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Some Chappaqua parents would like to see New York follow the state of Indiana’s lead and opt out of the national common core standards.
- Chappaqua school officials will unveil the new iLab and Knowledge Café, a multipurpose educational area that provides opportunities to further the development of the 21st-century skills, at Horace Greeley High School.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- Commuters that travel on Metro-North through Grand Central Terminal were able to meet new president, Joseph J. Giulietti and other officials to ask them about any questions or concerns.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend