CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Some Chappaqua parents would like to see New York follow the state of Indiana’s lead and opt out of the national common core standards.
- Chappaqua school officials will unveil the new iLab and Knowledge Café, a multipurpose educational area that provides opportunities to further the development of the 21st-century skills, at Horace Greeley High School.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- Commuters that travel on Metro-North through Grand Central Terminal were able to meet new president, Joseph J. Giulietti and other officials to ask them about any questions or concerns.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island