CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library has launched a mobile printing service that enables patrons to print remotely from smartphones, tablets, laptops and home computers.
Patrons can print in two ways:
- Using the PrinterOn mobile printing app on smartphones or tablets.
- Use the library website and enter information on the PrinterOn screen linked to the webpage. The link can be accessed here.
For more information on Chappaqua Library's mobile printing, visit the website at www.chappaqualibrary.org.
- 1 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 2 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 4 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua