CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library has launched a mobile printing service that enables patrons to print remotely from smartphones, tablets, laptops and home computers.
Patrons can print in two ways:
- Using the PrinterOn mobile printing app on smartphones or tablets.
- Use the library website and enter information on the PrinterOn screen linked to the webpage. The link can be accessed here.
For more information on Chappaqua Library's mobile printing, visit the website at www.chappaqualibrary.org.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring