CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library has launched a mobile printing service that enables patrons to print remotely from smartphones, tablets, laptops and home computers.
Patrons can print in two ways:
- Using the PrinterOn mobile printing app on smartphones or tablets.
- Use the library website and enter information on the PrinterOn screen linked to the webpage. The link can be accessed here.
For more information on Chappaqua Library's mobile printing, visit the website at www.chappaqualibrary.org.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital