CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library has launched a mobile printing service that enables patrons to print remotely from smartphones, tablets, laptops and home computers.
Patrons can print in two ways:
- Using the PrinterOn mobile printing app on smartphones or tablets.
- Use the library website and enter information on the PrinterOn screen linked to the webpage. The link can be accessed here.
For more information on Chappaqua Library's mobile printing, visit the website at www.chappaqualibrary.org.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend