CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- The potential traffic impact from the proposed retail development at Chappaqua Crossing was a major topic at a May 20 New Castle Town Board and Planning Board joint meeting, which included a presentation by the town’s traffic consultant.
- Downtown Chappaqua was busy on Monday morning for the town of New Castle’s Memorial Day parade, with throngs of onlookers gathering for festivities that included two of the state's leading political figures marching.
- A video, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
- The Route 120 bridge, a prominent landmark in downtown Chappaqua, was dedicated Monday in honor of Army Staff Sgt. Kyu H. Chay, who was killed in 2006 by an explosion in Afghanistan.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion