CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The summer concert series in Chappaqua concluded Wednesday night, July 30, with a performance by Tramps Like Us, described as a Bruce Springsteen tribute band.
The performance, held at the gazebo on Recreation Field in downtown Chappaqua, was in front of a large crowd. Aside from the music, there were several vendors and community organizations present, such as the Chappaqua Fire Department, Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce and space for the Chappaqua Children's Book Festival, which is scheduled for September and had face painting for kids.
This summer, the summer concert series had four scheduled dates. It was sponsored by Breezemont Day Camp, the chamber and the town of New Castle's Recreation and Parks Department.
Photos of the event are attached.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended