CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The summer concert series in Chappaqua concluded Wednesday night, July 30, with a performance by Tramps Like Us, described as a Bruce Springsteen tribute band.
The performance, held at the gazebo on Recreation Field in downtown Chappaqua, was in front of a large crowd. Aside from the music, there were several vendors and community organizations present, such as the Chappaqua Fire Department, Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce and space for the Chappaqua Children's Book Festival, which is scheduled for September and had face painting for kids.
This summer, the summer concert series had four scheduled dates. It was sponsored by Breezemont Day Camp, the chamber and the town of New Castle's Recreation and Parks Department.
Photos of the event are attached.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 4 New Castle's Sandra Lee Speaks After Double Mastectomy
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge