CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The summer concert series in Chappaqua concluded Wednesday night, July 30, with a performance by Tramps Like Us, described as a Bruce Springsteen tribute band.
The performance, held at the gazebo on Recreation Field in downtown Chappaqua, was in front of a large crowd. Aside from the music, there were several vendors and community organizations present, such as the Chappaqua Fire Department, Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce and space for the Chappaqua Children's Book Festival, which is scheduled for September and had face painting for kids.
This summer, the summer concert series had four scheduled dates. It was sponsored by Breezemont Day Camp, the chamber and the town of New Castle's Recreation and Parks Department.
Photos of the event are attached.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 2 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk