CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The summer concert series in Chappaqua concluded Wednesday night, July 30, with a performance by Tramps Like Us, described as a Bruce Springsteen tribute band.
The performance, held at the gazebo on Recreation Field in downtown Chappaqua, was in front of a large crowd. Aside from the music, there were several vendors and community organizations present, such as the Chappaqua Fire Department, Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce and space for the Chappaqua Children's Book Festival, which is scheduled for September and had face painting for kids.
This summer, the summer concert series had four scheduled dates. It was sponsored by Breezemont Day Camp, the chamber and the town of New Castle's Recreation and Parks Department.
Photos of the event are attached.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Chappaqua; Blizzard Warning Issued