CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Central School District will be on a three-hour delayed opening schedule on Friday because of the winter storm.
The district made the announcement Thursday night
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash