CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Central School District will be on a three-hour delayed opening schedule on Friday because of the winter storm.
The district made the announcement Thursday night
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl