WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Business Council of Westchester is calling for nominations for its "Rising Stars" program.
Modeled after the national business recognition program “Forty under Forty,” Rising Stars is specifically designed to recognize individuals under the age of 40 who exemplify leadership, foresight and a vision for the future of Westchester County.
Winners will be selected based on professional and/or entrepreneurial accomplishments, demonstrated leadership qualities and professional and/or business affiliations.
Anyone over 21 years of age who works in Westchester and is under 40-years-old through Monday, June 30, is eligible for consideration as a 2014 "Rising Star" award winner.
“The Rising Stars award gives us the opportunity to recognize the talents and contributions of this vital population of our workforce,” said Dr. Marsha Gordon, president and chief executive officer of the Business Council of Westchester.
“These young leaders represent the vision and future of our community and its businesses, and we look forward to celebrating the group of leaders in Westchester county.”
The winners will receive their Rising Star award during a ceremony on June 12 at 800 Westchester Avenue, White Plains.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Snow Could Return To Chappaqua For Monday Morning Commute