WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Fire Damages Garage In New Castle's Riverwoods Condo Complex
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Police Investigate Cause Of Parkway Crash In Chappaqua