WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Chappaqua's Kevin O'Brien Is Named Student Of Distinction
- 2 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition