WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 4 Kaplowitz, Chair Of Legislators, Sides With Astorino On Affordable Housing
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash