CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- The growing epidemic involving prescription pain medication and heroin was addressed by several experts this week at a heavily attended forum in Chappaqua.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday , May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- An abundance of tree foliage is creating a safety concern for one of the landing strips at Westchester County Airport, according to The New York Times.
- Westchester Medical Center will serve as the venue for New York's first statewide distracted driving summit on Tuesday, May 6 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.