CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- A Level 3 sex offender, Jacob Damask, 28, who served five years probation after spending 48 months in state prison, has moved into Millwood, according to the New Castle Police Department.
- Westchester County Police have released the name of the woman who died following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway on Monday, March 31.
- The children of New York gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino will be among thousands of students boycotting the New York State Common Core English Language Arts exam Astorino announced in a video.
- The northbound ramp to Exit 34 (Route 133) on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco reopened after a misdirected tractor trailer resulted in its closure Tuesday morning.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Homicide Ruled As Cause Of Death For Man Found In Mount Kisco, Police Say
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Chappaqua