WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents toward the end of the Monday morning commute resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
An accident on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway between Route 100B and the Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) occurred at 8:45 a.m.
An accident on northbound I-95 blocked the left lane between Mamaroneck Ave (Exit 18B) and Boston Post Road/Route 1 (Exit 20). It was reported at 8:35 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the shoulder of eastbound I-287 between the New York State Thruway (I-87) and Route 100A (Exit 4) and also resulted in heavy delays. It occurred at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say