WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents toward the end of the Monday morning commute resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
An accident on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway between Route 100B and the Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) occurred at 8:45 a.m.
An accident on northbound I-95 blocked the left lane between Mamaroneck Ave (Exit 18B) and Boston Post Road/Route 1 (Exit 20). It was reported at 8:35 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the shoulder of eastbound I-287 between the New York State Thruway (I-87) and Route 100A (Exit 4) and also resulted in heavy delays. It occurred at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court