WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on I-684, the Sprain Brook Parkway and Route 9A caused delays during the Thursday morning commute.
The accident on I-684 was southbound between I-84 and Hardscrabble Road was was reported at 7:35 a.m.
There were a pair of accidents on the Sprain Brook Parkway -- one northbound between Jackson Avenue and Route 100B, which was reported at 7:45 a.m. -- and the other close by on the southbound side between I-287 and Route 100B, reported at 7:30 a.m.
The accident on 9A was on the northbound side at Hawkes Avenue in Ossining and was reported at 7:45 a.m.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather