WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on I-684, the Sprain Brook Parkway and Route 9A caused delays during the Thursday morning commute.
The accident on I-684 was southbound between I-84 and Hardscrabble Road was was reported at 7:35 a.m.
There were a pair of accidents on the Sprain Brook Parkway -- one northbound between Jackson Avenue and Route 100B, which was reported at 7:45 a.m. -- and the other close by on the southbound side between I-287 and Route 100B, reported at 7:30 a.m.
The accident on 9A was on the northbound side at Hawkes Avenue in Ossining and was reported at 7:45 a.m.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Housing Plan For Chappaqua Crossing Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building