CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Numerous accidents Wednesday morning have snarled traffic on major Westchester County roadways.
- Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) announced Tuesday that the Federal Railway Administration is expected to receive a $15 million budget increase that will go towards hiring railway inspectors and improving rail safety.
- The developer of a proposed 28-unit affordable housing development in New Castle has had a special permit approved by the town and funding denied by the county, and now awaits a decision by the state on eight variances it needs to be built.
- An audiotape of a radio interview that is believed to be Adam Lanza made one year prior to the Sandy Hook shootings in Newtown, Conn., was published by the New York Daily News on Thursday.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Chappaqua; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Chappaqua Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Snowstorm Closes Town Hall, Schools In New Castle