WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco resulted in delays Tuesday morning.
The accident, reported at 8:30 a.m., was between the Route 133/Main Street and Croton Avenue exits.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 3 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow