NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – More than 3,300 New Castle customers could be waiting even longer for power restoration as another storm heads to the area Wednesday.
An estimated 3,341 out of 6,574 customers in New Castle were without power as of 9 a.m., according to Con Edison reports.
With a potential nor'easter heading to the area Wednesday night, Con Ed said it has added more crews for restoration and will have more than 3,000 utility workers repairing damage throughout New York City and Westchester.
Con Ed's current outage maps predict a restoration time in New Castle of 11 p.m. Thursday, but the new storm could delay customer restorations, Con Ed said, as crews repairing overhead lines and equipment cannot work in high winds.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Chappaqua
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker