NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – About 1,100 power outages remain New Castle Friday evening, almost 12 full days after Hurricane Sandy stormed through town.
An estimated 1,133 out of 6,574 Con Edison customers in New Castle were without power as of 5 p.m. Friday, down from 1,729 earlier in the morning..
Con Edison reported approximately 12,716 of its 348,198 Westchester customers out of service as of Friday morning, down from 16,557 earlier in the morning.
If power is restored in your neighborhood and your home remains without power, New Castle police said it is important to call 1-800-75CONED, or report the outage using the online form on Con Ed's website.
Police said additional patrols have been assigned to neighborhoods still without power.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester