CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Daily Voice will soon be posting a new weekly segment called "Monday Mailbag" on Monday mornings in the towns of Chappaqua, Armonk, Mt. Kisco and Bedford.
But we'll need your help.
This is how it works:
- If you have a question you'd like to see addressed by The Daily Voice, simply email it to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject of "Monday Mailbag," or post it through our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Make sure to include what name you would like to be referenced by and what town you live in.
- While we can't promise to get to every question every week, if it is a question that would be of value to our readers, it's likely you'll see it answered in a mailbag at some point. Just because you don't see your question answered the Monday after you send it in, it does not eliminate it from being answered in the future, following editions.
- Topics of questions can be anything that is relative to these locations, including asking where is the best place to grab a cup of coffee, to when a particular pothole is suppose to be filled in.
The first edition of "Monday Mailbag" will be published as soon as there are enough questions and answers, to warrant a post.
So stay tuned and don't hesitate to send a question in!
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man