CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here is a list of recent job postings in Chappaqua and Millwood:
- Lake Tara in Millwood is looking for a lifeguard for the 2012 swimming season (Memorial Day through Labor Day). Applicants must have Red Cross Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR certifications and be available to work Tuesdays through Sundays, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Duties include ensuring the safety of swimmers by preventing and responding to emergencies and maintaining cleanliness on and around the beach, equipment and first aid kit. Regular pay is $12 per hour and holiday pay is $18 per hour. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ( 646) 354-0463 .
- Two Men and a Truck is looking for movers and drivers for its Millwood company on careerbuilder.com.
- A listing for a waitress has been posted on craigslist.org by a Chappaqua restaurant.
- Several Chappaqua families are seeking nannies and part-time sitters . Find more listings here , here and here via sittercity.com.
- Mt. Kisco Medical Group in Chappaqua is looking to hire a full-time reports analyst through careerbuilder.com.
- Rite Aid is interviewing candidates for a part-time shift supervisor position to join its branch in Chappaqua through riteaid.com.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Daily Chappaqua, email BMarschhauser@TheDailyChappaqua.com
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.