NEW CASTLE, N.Y. — Here is a list of recent job postings in Chappaqua and Millwood:
• A science foundation in Chappaqua is looking for a society coordinator. Responsibilities include managing, organizing, facilitating internal and external communication, and planning events for one or more societies to ensure successful board relations, member communications, board action(s), and society growth and development. Society Coordinator is also responsible for the coordination of support for the annual Congress on Women’s Health. Send cover letter, including last or current salary, and CV to KRubinger@liebertpub.com
• Rite Aid on North Greeley Avenue is looking for a shift supervisor.
• The Devereux Foundation on Station Road is looking for a behavior specialist.
• Desires by Mikolay is seeking an office manager intern for three days a week. The intern will work closely with the office manager to support day-to-day management of the office, as well play an integral role in the creation and implementation organizational procedures. This is an unpaid position, which offers credit for school, job experience and letter of recommendation, and a possible stipend after completion of 200 hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-238-2223
• Children's Aid Society is looking for a kitchen supervisor to provide daily lunch service and two snacks for 600 campers and staff at its summer camp.
• Sherry B Dessert Studio, a pastry shop targeting a summer opening on King Street, is looking to fill staff positions for cashiers, baristas and porters.
• A small animal hospital in Millwood is looking for a veterinary assistant/receptionist.
• An employer in Chappaqua has posted a listing for a software support analyst.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Daily Chappaqua, email BMarschhauser@TheDailyChappaqua.com.