NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The "Brown Bag" for Hunger fashion show to benefit The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless is Monday, May 6, at Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle.
The show is presented by The Women’s Council of Realtors, Empire Westchester Chapter, the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors, and Bloomingdales. Registration begins at 11 a.m. with lunch and fashions beginning at 12:30 p.m.
The fashions will be contributed by Bloomingdale’s. This year’s models will include: Paul Sarlo (Coldwell Banker), J. Philip Faranda (J. Philip Real Estate LLC), John Crittedon (Westchester Choice Realty), Jamal Hadi (Keller Williams), Reid Whittemore (Clancy Moving and Storage), Travis Bowens, (Semper Home Loans), Janet Nold (Coldwell Banker), Alicia Albano (Houlihan Lawrence), Cindy Waxman (Douglas Elliman), June Burke (All Pro Restoration), Daniela Cerini (Judith Guzzi & Associate) and Polly Watt (Better Homes and Gardens). Coldwell Banker Regional Manager Wayne LaFranco will be the master of ceremonies.
"It is critical for us, in the real estate community, to help those less fortunate,” event co--chairperson Bonnie Koff said. Stephanie Liggio is the other co-chair.
- 1 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Town Releases New RFP For Chappaqua Train Station Rental
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus