NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The "Brown Bag" for Hunger fashion show to benefit The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless is Monday, May 6, at Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle.
The show is presented by The Women’s Council of Realtors, Empire Westchester Chapter, the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors, and Bloomingdales. Registration begins at 11 a.m. with lunch and fashions beginning at 12:30 p.m.
The fashions will be contributed by Bloomingdale’s. This year’s models will include: Paul Sarlo (Coldwell Banker), J. Philip Faranda (J. Philip Real Estate LLC), John Crittedon (Westchester Choice Realty), Jamal Hadi (Keller Williams), Reid Whittemore (Clancy Moving and Storage), Travis Bowens, (Semper Home Loans), Janet Nold (Coldwell Banker), Alicia Albano (Houlihan Lawrence), Cindy Waxman (Douglas Elliman), June Burke (All Pro Restoration), Daniela Cerini (Judith Guzzi & Associate) and Polly Watt (Better Homes and Gardens). Coldwell Banker Regional Manager Wayne LaFranco will be the master of ceremonies.
"It is critical for us, in the real estate community, to help those less fortunate,” event co--chairperson Bonnie Koff said. Stephanie Liggio is the other co-chair.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents