CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Janine Daughtry, a Chappaqua resident and director of corporate business strategy for Xerox, has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
Daughtry joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board.
Volunteer New York is the one-stop resource devoted to increasing volunteerism in Westchester and neighboring Mid-Hudson Valley communities.
The organization connects individual volunteers to nonprofit organizations, mobilizes whole communities for days of service, and efficiently engages businesses and their employees. Working with hundreds of nonprofit partners, Volunteer New York is also uniquely positioned to coordinate volunteers for disaster relief efforts throughout the region.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120