CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Janine Daughtry, a Chappaqua resident and director of corporate business strategy for Xerox, has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
Daughtry joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board.
Volunteer New York is the one-stop resource devoted to increasing volunteerism in Westchester and neighboring Mid-Hudson Valley communities.
The organization connects individual volunteers to nonprofit organizations, mobilizes whole communities for days of service, and efficiently engages businesses and their employees. Working with hundreds of nonprofit partners, Volunteer New York is also uniquely positioned to coordinate volunteers for disaster relief efforts throughout the region.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended