CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Janine Daughtry, a Chappaqua resident and director of corporate business strategy for Xerox, has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
Daughtry joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board.
Volunteer New York is the one-stop resource devoted to increasing volunteerism in Westchester and neighboring Mid-Hudson Valley communities.
The organization connects individual volunteers to nonprofit organizations, mobilizes whole communities for days of service, and efficiently engages businesses and their employees. Working with hundreds of nonprofit partners, Volunteer New York is also uniquely positioned to coordinate volunteers for disaster relief efforts throughout the region.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man