CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Janine Daughtry, a Chappaqua resident and director of corporate business strategy for Xerox, has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
Daughtry joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board.
Volunteer New York is the one-stop resource devoted to increasing volunteerism in Westchester and neighboring Mid-Hudson Valley communities.
The organization connects individual volunteers to nonprofit organizations, mobilizes whole communities for days of service, and efficiently engages businesses and their employees. Working with hundreds of nonprofit partners, Volunteer New York is also uniquely positioned to coordinate volunteers for disaster relief efforts throughout the region.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion