CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The New York Times has written a story featuring Chappaqua resident Christian Edstrom, who makes the 40-mile commutes to his Manhattan job via his bicycle.
The story chronicles Edstrom, a JPMorgan employee, who, along with 30 other cyclists, often makes the trek in sub-freezing temperatures. He makes the trip at least twice a week, The Times reports, and logs about 600 miles a month.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend