CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The New York Times has written a story featuring Chappaqua resident Christian Edstrom, who makes the 40-mile commutes to his Manhattan job via his bicycle.
The story chronicles Edstrom, a JPMorgan employee, who, along with 30 other cyclists, often makes the trek in sub-freezing temperatures. He makes the trip at least twice a week, The Times reports, and logs about 600 miles a month.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua