CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The New York Times has written a story featuring Chappaqua resident Christian Edstrom, who makes the 40-mile commutes to his Manhattan job via his bicycle.
The story chronicles Edstrom, a JPMorgan employee, who, along with 30 other cyclists, often makes the trek in sub-freezing temperatures. He makes the trip at least twice a week, The Times reports, and logs about 600 miles a month.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit