CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The New York Times has written a story featuring Chappaqua resident Christian Edstrom, who makes the 40-mile commutes to his Manhattan job via his bicycle.
The story chronicles Edstrom, a JPMorgan employee, who, along with 30 other cyclists, often makes the trek in sub-freezing temperatures. He makes the trip at least twice a week, The Times reports, and logs about 600 miles a month.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk