CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The New York Times has written a story featuring Chappaqua resident Christian Edstrom, who makes the 40-mile commutes to his Manhattan job via his bicycle.
The story chronicles Edstrom, a JPMorgan employee, who, along with 30 other cyclists, often makes the trek in sub-freezing temperatures. He makes the trip at least twice a week, The Times reports, and logs about 600 miles a month.
- 1 Annelise Parziale, Chappaqua Resident, Greeley Grad, 25
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Town Board Closes Last Two Hearings For Chappaqua Crossing Retail Plan
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Chappaqua
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer