NEW CASTLE, N.Y. Eleven New Castle homeowners and business have been recognized for having the nicest front gardens or prettiest curb appeal in town. The 2012 Garden Awards were announced by New Castles Beautification Advisory Board.
Monica de Janosi, co-chair of the board, said each winner received a congratulatory postcard, and photographs of the properties were posted at the boards table on Community Day.
The winners of the 2012 Garden Awards are:
- Timothy and Lenore Walding, 4 McKesson Hill Road
- Lanny and Sharon Close, 1272 Hardscrabble Road
- Brad and Gayle Ceisler, 2 Pondfield Drive S.
- Edward and Genevieve Foley, 28 Maple Ave.
- William Gerstener, 46 Cross Ridge Road
- Todd and Shari Krouner, 69 Ludlow Drive
- Alex and Julie Levenson, 40 Smith St.
- Edward and Jill Notarpole, 52 Roaring Brook Road
- Mark and Renee Chimel, 29 Winthrop Road
- Mike Malara, Millwood Lumber, 87 Millwood Road
- Music in Chappaqua, 225 N. Greeley Ave.