WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — Bella is an 8-year-old Shiba Inu who unfortunately has a sad story to tell.
Bella’s family was forced to move, and their new home would not allow her to come along. She has spent her entire life with her old family, surrounded by her human brothers and sisters. She was always told she was a good girl, but now she sits in the shelter wondering what she did wrong.
Bella is a sweet girl who is a pleasure to be with and will make for a wonderful addition to a new family. Please help make her stay at the shelter a short one.
If you can give Bella the loving home she is missing so badly, visit: the Putnam Humane Society, 68 Old Route 6, Carmel, visit its website or call 845-225-7777.
The Putnam Humane Society is open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 3 New Castle's Sandra Lee Recovers From Double Mastectomy Surgery
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens