MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club trainer Jonathan Wagner, certified personal trainer and certified performance enhancement specialist, offers a fitness tip that may help patrons burn more calories on a treadmill.
When using a treadmill, increase your incline. This will target the butt and legs extremely well and put less strain and impact on your knees. A slow walk up hill will burn more calories then a modern run speed with no incline.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua