MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club trainer Jonathan Wagner, certified personal trainer and certified performance enhancement specialist, offers a fitness tip that may help patrons burn more calories on a treadmill.
When using a treadmill, increase your incline. This will target the butt and legs extremely well and put less strain and impact on your knees. A slow walk up hill will burn more calories then a modern run speed with no incline.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 It's A Girl! New Castle Police Officers Deliver Baby
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed