MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club trainer Jonathan Wagner, certified personal trainer and certified performance enhancement specialist, offers a fitness tip that may help patrons burn more calories on a treadmill.
When using a treadmill, increase your incline. This will target the butt and legs extremely well and put less strain and impact on your knees. A slow walk up hill will burn more calories then a modern run speed with no incline.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court