MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club trainer Jonathan Wagner, certified personal trainer and certified performance enhancement specialist, offers a fitness tip that may help patrons burn more calories on a treadmill.
When using a treadmill, increase your incline. This will target the butt and legs extremely well and put less strain and impact on your knees. A slow walk up hill will burn more calories then a modern run speed with no incline.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 2 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk