MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club trainer Jonathan Wagner, certified personal trainer and certified performance enhancement specialist, offers a fitness tip that may help patrons burn more calories on a treadmill.
When using a treadmill, increase your incline. This will target the butt and legs extremely well and put less strain and impact on your knees. A slow walk up hill will burn more calories then a modern run speed with no incline.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital