MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club trainer Jonathan Wagner, certified personal trainer and certified performance enhancement specialist provides reasons why drinking water is important.
The list of reasons is below.
Reason 1: It could help you lose weight. Drinking a bottle of water before each meal for 12 weeks has proven to be an effective way to shred pounds.
Reason 2: It may prevent kidney disease. According to a study out of a University in Sydney, Australia, those who consume higher levels of water have a significantly lower risk of chronic kidney diseases.
Reason 3: Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue. Your brain is mainly made up of water, drinking it helps you focus, concentrate, think and be more alert. In addition, drinking water gives you an energy boost.
Reason 4: Improves skin complexion. Think of water as a natural moisturizer for your skin. Drinking water helps keep your skin fresh, soft and wrinkle free! There is no better anti-aging treatment out there.
Reason 5: Prevents Cramps & Sprains. Water lubricates the joints and increases elasticity in muscles. Drinking a sufficient amount of water 1-2 hours prior to working out is vital. So drink up and say goodbye to fatigue and joint pain.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital