MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club trainer Jonathan Wagner, certified personal trainer and certified performance enhancement specialist provides reasons why drinking water is important.
The list of reasons is below.
Reason 1: It could help you lose weight. Drinking a bottle of water before each meal for 12 weeks has proven to be an effective way to shred pounds.
Reason 2: It may prevent kidney disease. According to a study out of a University in Sydney, Australia, those who consume higher levels of water have a significantly lower risk of chronic kidney diseases.
Reason 3: Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue. Your brain is mainly made up of water, drinking it helps you focus, concentrate, think and be more alert. In addition, drinking water gives you an energy boost.
Reason 4: Improves skin complexion. Think of water as a natural moisturizer for your skin. Drinking water helps keep your skin fresh, soft and wrinkle free! There is no better anti-aging treatment out there.
Reason 5: Prevents Cramps & Sprains. Water lubricates the joints and increases elasticity in muscles. Drinking a sufficient amount of water 1-2 hours prior to working out is vital. So drink up and say goodbye to fatigue and joint pain.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Town Releases New RFP For Chappaqua Train Station Rental
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus