MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 New Housing Plan For Chappaqua Crossing Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd