MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens