MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Jerald Wishner, co-director of the Institute for Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery and Medical Director of the Colorectal Surgery Program at Northern Westchester Hospital and leading colorecral cancer surgeon, shares his thoughts on the importance of colonoscopy screenings on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Wishner discusses the beginning stages of colon cancer, the common misconceptions of the colonoscopy procedure and the steps to take if colon cancer is detected on a screening.
To learn why it’s important to protect yourself and your loved ones, read Wishner’s blog post.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit