MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Jerald Wishner, co-director of the Institute for Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery and Medical Director of the Colorectal Surgery Program at Northern Westchester Hospital and leading colorecral cancer surgeon, shares his thoughts on the importance of colonoscopy screenings on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Wishner discusses the beginning stages of colon cancer, the common misconceptions of the colonoscopy procedure and the steps to take if colon cancer is detected on a screening.
To learn why it’s important to protect yourself and your loved ones, read Wishner’s blog post.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Chappaqua; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Black Ice Conditions Expected Through Sunday In Westchester