MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Jerald Wishner, co-director of the Institute for Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery and Medical Director of the Colorectal Surgery Program at Northern Westchester Hospital and leading colorecral cancer surgeon, shares his thoughts on the importance of colonoscopy screenings on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Wishner discusses the beginning stages of colon cancer, the common misconceptions of the colonoscopy procedure and the steps to take if colon cancer is detected on a screening.
To learn why it’s important to protect yourself and your loved ones, read Wishner’s blog post.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories