MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Jerald Wishner, co-director of the Institute for Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery and Medical Director of the Colorectal Surgery Program at Northern Westchester Hospital and leading colorecral cancer surgeon, shares his thoughts on the importance of colonoscopy screenings on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Wishner discusses the beginning stages of colon cancer, the common misconceptions of the colonoscopy procedure and the steps to take if colon cancer is detected on a screening.
To learn why it’s important to protect yourself and your loved ones, read Wishner’s blog post.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Firm Unveils Overhaul Plan For Downtown Chappaqua
- 2 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 3 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43