MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Dr. Jerald Wishner, co-director of the Institute for Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery and Medical Director of the Colorectal Surgery Program at Northern Westchester Hospital and leading colorecral cancer surgeon, shares his thoughts on the importance of colonoscopy screenings on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Wishner discusses the beginning stages of colon cancer, the common misconceptions of the colonoscopy procedure and the steps to take if colon cancer is detected on a screening.
To learn why it’s important to protect yourself and your loved ones, read Wishner’s blog post.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua